Our CEO Tomás Sercovich to speak at Caring in Business conference
‘Caring In Business – Where Technology Meets Humanity’ is a niche platform highlighting the positive impact tech leadership can have on the world around us – in the workplace, in the community and on the environment.
This one day conference on Thursday 26th September at Conrad Hotel, Dublin brings together leaders in the tech sector to connect and collaborate on working towards a future of caring in business and all that it entails.
This is an opportunity for the tech industry to present and discuss best practice in corporate social responsibility and to lead by example when it comes to looking after their employees, taking care of the environment and giving back to the community they operate in.
Our CEO Tomás Sercovich will be talking about the following topics:
- The future for Ireland and sustainability
- How sustainability can impact Ireland’s global reputation
- Insights from Business in the Community Ireland on how they work with Ireland’s top companies
- Discover new trends in sustainability and hear case studies on leadership in Ireland
- The link between sustainability and competitiveness for the tech sector
Other top speakers include:
- Kelly Becker, Country President Ireland, Schneider Electric
- Liam Ryan, Managing Director, SAP Ireland
- Tony O’Malley, Head of Fujitsu Ireland
- Kathryn Baddeley, Head of CSR UK & Ireland, Cisco Systems
- Elena Avesani, Global Sustainability Lead, Oracle
- Dunja Heinrich, Director of Human Resources EMEA, Red Hat
- Amy Wendel, Global Head of Corporate Responsibility, LogMeIn
- Maria Dillon, Director HR EMEA, DocuSign
- Ciara Keane, Employee Experience Specialist, Google
- Benoit Beaufils, Business Humanizer and Co-Founder, Innate Motion
- Nicole Thompson, Head of Social Innovation, Hitachi Vantara
- Michael Evason, Corporate Citizenship Manager, Europe, IBM
- Marta Jakowczyk, Take Back & Recovery Ops Program Mgr EMEA, HP
- Sarah Atkinson, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Micro Focus
- Stuart Poore, Director of Sustainability and Government Affairs, Canon
- Laura Brady, HR Director, Workday
Please download the event’s brochure featuring pricing, agenda and speakers’ profiles.
For more information please visit www.caringinbusiness.com
Book your ticket