At Business in the Community Ireland we champion the business transition to more sustainable and inclusive models that leave no-one behind. We pioneer collective initiatives and strategic services for business and today, over 120 of Ireland’s largest companies are members. We are a leadership forum, bringing together CEOs and C-suite to develop novel initiatives to transform business and we are a network of practitioners, promoting peer learning and partnership building.
What is the impact we aim to achieve by 2025?
– Transparent, sustainable and profitable businesses that have a positive impact on environment and society
– Reduced emissions by businesses towards net-zero across operations and supply chain
– Nature protected through business initiatives
– Equitable, diverse & inclusive workplaces with improved access and opportunity for diverse Jobseekers
– Increased support & opportunities for young people to reach their full potential
Realising our vision 2025 also requires a common vision, expertise across all dimensions of sustainable business, best in class technology and
systems and strong alignment with our values and purpose.
Download our 2022-2025 Strategic Action Plan to learn more about the impact we want to make and what is going to enable us to achieve our goals.