Biodiversity Workshop – Measuring your biodiversity impact
Apr 10, 2018
VENUE: KBC Bank Ireland, Sandwith Street, Dublin 2
TIME: 10 am - 12 pm
How can you implement a biodiversity monitoring programme at your organisation and engage your employees in collecting data? The first Biodiversity Learning Network of 2018 will focus on site-level monitoring and citizen science. It will feature case studies from member companies, tips on how to design and implement a monitoring programme, and explore the benefits of upskilling staff to get involved in biodiversity data collection – both at work and in their communities.
- An introduction presentation from KBC Bank on their Environmental Management Programme and how biodiversity fits into that.
- A presentation on Taking biodiversity action on your sites and the role of citizen sciencefrom BITCI’s Business & Biodiversity Consultant Hannah Hamilton.
- Case Study 1 – 15minutes to discuss their approach to biodiversity and any monitoring programme that they have implemented.
- Case Study 2 – 15minutes to discuss their approach to biodiversity and any monitoring programme that they have implemented.
- Workshop on Monitoring Programmes that your business and employees can be a part of and the Impact that you can have – presented by the National Biodiversity Data Centre (NBDC).
- A Group Discussionon what companies are doing to measure their biodiversity Impact within their workforce and communities.
Investing in your biodiversity works towards achieving The UN Sustainable Development Goals 3, 11 and 15.
Please RSVP immediately by emailing email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact Hannah Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.org and Nick Reynolds email@example.com