The EPIC Programme is starting a new Pre-Employment Training Course
Monday June 11th 2012: The EPIC Programme is starting a new Pre-Employment Training Course today.
The Pre-Employment Training is focused on increasing the job- readiness of migrants. It provides 6 weeks of Free classroom based training covering the following themes:
- Professional English for the Workplace
- CV and cover letter writing techniques
- Telephone skills for job hunting and in the workplace
- Advice on how to look for a job
- Interview Skills
- Information sessions to increase understanding of the Irish system and promote social integration. Topics include access to education and health, employment rights, social welfare to work and volunteering.
- Computer Skills and Social Media
The training runs every three weeks and a new training will start on Monday July 2nd. For more information please call at 01 8743840 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org