This accessibility statement was last updated: May 2010
At BITC we tell our clients to make accessibility a key priority, and we like to practise what we preach. We are committed to making our own website accessible to all, regardless of ability, and we aim to meet nationally and internationally recognised benchmarks of accessibility.
This website has been developed using guidelines on accessibility set out by the W3C (the World Wide Web Consortium), and aims to:
- Fully conform at level AA with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 of the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
- Pass as many as possible of the WCAG 2.0 level AAA success criteria
- Meet the web accessibility guidelines of the National Disability Authority Centre for Excellence in Universal Design (CEUD)
Resizing text in your browser
You can also resize text on this website using your browser.
- For Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, select Text size from the View menu
- Or hold the Control key and use the scroll wheel on your mouse
- If you are using another browser, please refer to your browser help to learn how to resize text
- The website uses W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) technologies wherever possible
- Pages validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS2, ensuring that they work with a wide variety of browsers
Certain documents on this site are available in the Portable Document Format (PDF) format, which requires you to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Wherever possible we have also provided accessible alternatives to this content in HTML format.
If you feel that this website could be easier to use, or if you have difficulty accessing any information or find that any part of the site is not accessible, please email info [at] BITC [dot] ie